Thursday, December 30, 2004

does your mother know

I know I just blogged. damn there is so much to say.
Thats the song I am listening right now. ABBA rocks!
anyway, reading moorcock's nomad of the time streams, exteremely political books, but one of the few justifications of the world wars that I have seen, and I learnt so much. Have a big maths test tommorrow, will surely fail, and everyone knows that. Biology went well though, think I more than aced it. I knew EVERYTHING> I wrote with such confidence. No, actually i hadn't studied much, but I knew most of it, and remembered it there, and faked confidance where I didn't know, and bluffed a lot, but I am surte I will get the marks. P was struggling though, he was crying a lot about not getting the answers. N kept asking me and jabbing his finger at my back. I let him copy a few answerts, but went on writing. P has no tension of the boards though. He already has the papers. I've seen them. A load of boys have offered to sell me the board papers. they are already leaked, I obviously refused. One was gonna give em to me for free...
India is so damn corrupt man...
lay all your love on me...
abba so totally rocks man!

No comments: