Tuesday, January 04, 2005

About today

Yeah, as usual, studied a wee bit in the morning, but was totally distracted. The paper went worse than bio if possible, but tommorrow is IT, so I am relaxing a bit, though I don't know anything about it, I can probably fake it and pass. 60 bloody marks are objectives, so obviously It will go well.
Or atleast, I am counting on that. Wonder if tommorrow's paper will be online. Won't be surprised if it is. What the hell...
Ok, went to coll late as usual, with friends. 12 tommorrow. what the heck...
got back home in the car, the others went to vrindavan I think.
What the heck.
Drew a cycle. Will bring it. Found a camera repair shop, will probably get my digital camera fixed. Will atleast try to...
Am starting two new blogs, which I will update on a daily basis. One will be a compilation of myths on a daly basis, and the other will be full of occult shit.
will atleast try it out.
again, what the heck.
will play deus ex later tonight...

No comments: