Thursday, February 24, 2005

what the hell

Just spoke to patya. can use that now - wonder why I don't use real names anyway. Porbably to save the trouble of typing them. Anyway, spoke in the sense - chatted. Somewhat concrete plans of going to yeoor after the boards were made today. that's good.
Today, the pracs went MUCH better than I had ever thought they would. Thank god man...
i got potentio...
some guy from delhi I had totally forgotten just Imd me man - that's so cool. Anyway, I got potentiometer - and well... yeah, I managed to do it, and then I got bar pendulum, which I exchanged for sonometer - which I was able to do - so almost full marks.
That's so cool man. Just chatted with the guy again - suddenly went offline though - must have a modem connection.
Anyway, what's wierd is that I am going to college in a very bad way every morning. Took a private company bus to bloody teen hath naka today, thinking it would go to the station. Missed the best bus to mantralaya. Anyway, had to take an auto after that, which cost me fifteen friggin bucks, then brought two french curves which I totally failed to use for the pracs...
yesterday, the whole train going to dadar thing hapenned. wonder what will happen tommorrow. My chem pracs go badly anyway-----so...
will blog throughout the night like yesterday.
go shabd the cd... will go search for the mermaid from chennai now

No comments: