Tuesday, March 29, 2005

abttdy

Still haven't gone to British council. Damn. Will do so as soon as possible. Took the photos of what i think is a pigeon egg today.Will blog it, but hello is bound to misbehave. Damn... if only it would work well.
went to karnavat in the morning. They didn't believe we saw Bombay rockers just walking outside cst yesterday. Damn. Apart from that had a very happy day, became greater friends with people and stuff...
Then had nothing for food, but came home and ate a lot. No interesting movies on, so I sat and worked on the animation, and have finished the starwars sequence... good for me
basically the story is that biswa gets indigestion and the universe gets destroyed. My way of paying him back for losing my watch. My birthday is approaching, so mebbe I will get a new one. I donno....
the sequences that are absolutely done for now are:
the earth getting farted
the spaceship getting farted
the starwars fight sequence
various monuments getting farted too

No comments: