Friday, March 25, 2005

angry friend

went to classes again today. Got some of the scores. were worse than I hoped they would be, but were still pretty good. I am definately the highest in english. Made a load of new friends. Have to send a guy a list of music that I have. Still haven't done that. Working on the animation now...
saw thephotoshop painting of the guy holding the onions. Amazing way they build up from the unerpainting, saw it all in layers.
Came home slept, rendered a lot, read count brass... then went and met Aashray. We walked around, I brought a freemason's handbook that I found for twenty bucks, then had palak paneer with Aashray. Then, while putting sauce on his palak paneer, I put it on his shirt by mistake. HE thought I had done it purposely, he put a little on me, but I got out of the shop before he could think fast enough to put any more on me. He filled his plate with sauce and came after me. I ran, hid behind a huge car, finished eating, then walked back to find him and taunt him. Big mistake, he was really angry. Foundhim, and started running. Ran almost half a kilometer, and lost him somewhere. hid behind a crowd at a bus stop, and made plans to jump into the sewage if he showed up. But he didn't, I caught a bus and went to meet another friend. We tradind dirty SMSes then i went home. Found out that Aashray had come home while I was out.
ah well...

No comments: