Tuesday, March 29, 2005

boredom is the mother of invention

thats the answer to the question that wasn't really asked about me building the squirrel powered cycle. Slim browser sucks. Just didn't blog my really long blog so I have to type it all again. Basically had a good time, and friends became friendlier at the classes. Took photos of the presumably abandoned pigeon egg, and will check i out everyday. if it hatches, I absolutely want to capture it on video. Met an old school friend in the bus today. After two years...
Its a nice feeling. one of the few times I have expirienced it. came home and worked on the animation for lack of anything else to do. I should not give up on it, just becoming lazy now. I should just go ahead and compelete it.
So finished the star wars sequence today. came out amazingly well, especially the metallica music. the SFX gelled automatically, I thought I would have trouble with it. Ah well..
will do a google for landmarks now. The world gets farted. Biswa gets indigestion, and theuniverse gets destroyed. Thats payback for losing my watch. My birthday is coming up... mebbe I'll get a new one. Mebbe.

No comments: