Wednesday, March 16, 2005

chat update

Aashray : if at all anything, i have patented them
crumblingkibbles: just shut up - I AM using your name now, and you can bloody fucking swear at me for it if you wanna
crumblingkibbles: the blog is... www.blogspot.com/gunkglumb
Aashray : tis tellin me its discontinued
crumblingkibbles: because I was updating it right then
crumblingkibbles: go now
crumblingkibbles: got it now?
Aashray : its automatically going to blooger.com
crumblingkibbles: http://gunkglumb.blogspot.com/ sorry
crumblingkibbles: now?
Aashray : u there
crumblingkibbles: yeah
crumblingkibbles: blog there?
crumblingkibbles: so how is it?
Aashray : u bloody imbecile dickheaded, pussylickin sterile impotent bastard SOB
crumblingkibbles: why?
Aashray : u givin me wrong id's
crumblingkibbles: thats it na.... how is the blog?
Aashray : u idiot
Aashray : there is no such thing as blogspot.com
crumblingkibbles: just bloody go here ==> http://gunkglumb.blogspot.com/
crumblingkibbles: I'm clicking it now
Aashray : ohhhhhh
Aashray : yessssssssss
crumblingkibbles: got it?
Aashray : ya
crumblingkibbles: ok good
Aashray : u motherfuckin dickmunchin asshole
Aashray : u r puttin our entire conversation
crumblingkibbles: yeahah
Aashray : but why
crumblingkibbles: heck of it
crumblingkibbles: it is another record of a totally insignificant part of my life... and blogs are meant to record totally insignificant parts of your life
Aashray : hehe
crumblingkibbles: why hehe?
Aashray : tis nice
crumblingkibbles: eh?
Aashray : but typical of a dickhead like u
crumblingkibbles: yeah I know... you can post comments if you want you know
Aashray : r u sayin that bcoz nobody ever really does
crumblingkibbles: YEAH
crumblingkibbles: typical of a dickhead like me
Aashray : do they pay u if sumone writes a comment
crumblingkibbles: no one even goes there
crumblingkibbles: no
crumblingkibbles: because I haven't told the address of the blog to my friends
Aashray : i am feelin so alone
crumblingkibbles: am a bit emberrassed about it
Aashray : why
crumblingkibbles: typical of a dickhead like me
crumblingkibbles: because I don't know to spell the word emberrassed
Aashray : hehe
Aashray : lol
Aashray : why didnt u use [u]'s name in it
Aashray : or [s]'s
crumblingkibbles: typical of a dickhead like me...

No comments: