Saturday, March 26, 2005

dirty room

Didn't even tell much about holi. There was the usual confusion... everything going everywhere. then had food In audumbar while talking about cricket... came home, took a bath had bad panchavati food again, then went to sleep till six. The plan was to get up and clean the room. I lost a lot of precious render time, because I was too lazy to set up an animation to render before going to sleep. I got up, listened to the who, and the beegees, the idea was to listen to music while cleaning the rooom. i was just about to start when two friends came over. They had the rave unde that my mother had made, watched a bit of andaaz apna apna, which happens to be a funny movie. Went to eden woods, back to chandan... then came here.
ah well...
so my room did not get cleaned, and this is how it looks now. this is still the mess that happenned during exams....



Thank god my digital camera is working again. A valuable resource is added to my animation.

No comments: