Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I am a turtle and an eagle

Cablenet is down, so am online on MTNL, which is a bad connection. some guy called Nimesh, just met him, at Karnavat. Didn't like him at first, but now he is somewhat of a friend. But it may all go tommorrow. The batches are going to be split. The guy came andasked us to write down our names if we wanted to switch batches, so everyone did, and now he is going to choose the batches himself. damn. Anyway, he draws amazingly well, and he got an A in both elementary as well as Intermediate, andI got a C in elementary...
Will blog the pictures of the bike sometime. Mebbe.
Theres this gel-pen tatoo that hemade, which looked like a pretty cool picture, till he interpreted it to me.
apparently, the eye in the center was my eye... he didn't explain that much, the stuff coming out of it were my thoughts, and there was a turtle there which showed that I kept myself in a shell (!) everyone has that impression. Then there was an eagle just getting ready to fly, which showed that my thoughts had still not taken wing yet. Phew! and there was a pipe-sort of thing which he said was my ear.
ah well... I cant sy much because I am pretty much a wierdo too...
But am blogging the tatoo he made on me, using hello to see if it works on mtnl connection. Haha. No progress on the animation, slept a lot todayt and watched a bit of american pie 3.

No comments: