Tuesday, March 22, 2005

IT exams tommorrow

Went to classes in the morning. Same old. The guy taught us LCM and GCD today, but the questions were so damn tough... in the test. I made mistakes even in the english test. This was the question : Mr A had Mr B ________ him at his house. the options being a) to meet b) meet c) met D) to met. I selected meet, and apparently it is wrong. It should have been met as had is in past tense. damn. Just got an idea though - blogging sites for Jam. Doing it tommorrow. MAILING it tommorrow. Boars finally khatam tommorrow. Not that I was not feeling like it wasn't over anyway....

made a few friends in classes today. Theres a guy who already was in and out of a band. Always wears a band tee. Metallica today. Another guy asked me if I always wear tees with messages. I said more or less yess...
actually nothing much to blog. I am just shit bored and a bit nervous for It tommorrow. Just testing out my html now....
<
>
&
&sp;
@
©
&lquot;
&rquot;
those are the special chars. Ah well... will blog tommorrow morning and thats it. The fight sequence came out pretty well. Am doing another victorious fly past god's message scene today. Probably will take only three hours to render. slept a LOT in the afternoon, again in the evening, so probably will sleep late in the night tonight. So will have a chance to render animations twice. thats good, and rare. ah well...

No comments: