Wednesday, March 23, 2005

IT exams

Done with the IT exams. When I went to college, my friends were talking about the article in the newspapers, something about glitches in the IT papers yesterday. Seems people got the GK paper, and questions from out of syllabus and such. My paper went well, whatever Ididn't know, I found out, and wrote it. and there were a few questions that did not even make sense. But I was said that I would get the marks for those... and I pretty much knew the answer of the remaining ones. Then, when I went on to submit the whole thing, it refused to go. Nothing happenned, the system didn't hang, the net was still on, but still nothing happened. Had to wait for one hour doing nothing after which it finally got submitted automatically because the time got over...
Will probably post the articles too. The board totally sucks. Then went to Karnavat, they gave me the tests and I wasted my time writing only one of them, because then they told me to take it home. Damn. Then went to beta classes, met up with the old sir, told him about the helix nebula, which is one of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen... using picassa to upload it sometime now. Then came home and slept.
Got up, and did a little bit of the animation. Good progress. The star wars sequence is almost done, and will be compeletely done tonight.
Atleast I hope so.
Oh yeah, I had food in alok in the middle, after karnavat, before beta. Had medhu vada. The guy sitting in front of me walked off because no waiter attended him. I went there later, and ordered, and was half way through it when he just went off. then got an mp3 cd. Has the soundtrack of Zeher in it. That is what I wanted...

Listening to some song by the who right now. Woh lamhe sucks. The dj mix version is good...
nah can't find the news on google. Damn. Yeah... helix nebula next...

No comments: