Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mercury rising

That cuold explain yesterday's bad mood. Feel much better now. Will post a load of pics today. No progeress on the skin front. Sort of gave up after the huge xml failure, but will pick it up after the southpark animation, on which front I progressed quite a bit today. Will also blog the rough script that I have made up. It is a mixture of a load of things actually. Progressed on the starwars scene front today. Made the sp chars for myself. so the pics I have to upload are:
-the skin as it is and as I want it to be
-the pictures of the chowpatty beach if I have got them by the mail
-the starwars scene I made up
Also did up the biswa hogging scene, which came out pretty well. actually, just done the stills, have to animate it now. Am using a lot of different techniques to make the animation, so I bet it won't have a single overall feel. Its very dfficult to make a 3d animation with a mixture of 2d and 3d elements... but am trying anyway. Since this is the forst major animation project, I won't be too disappointed if it does not turn out to be too good...
Shaved for the second time today. It was much tougher this time because I did the nape and the chin as well. Shaving something that has had nine stiches is not very easy. Didn't think of that when I fell on the same thing twice. Slept off the slight bad mood from yesterady. Everything was good today... but didn't study much.
Actually don't think I will blog he rough storyline. Maybe showing the blog to friends who are in the animation...

No comments: