Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mo Cuishle

"Mo chuisle" literally means "My pulse", but can mean "My love" or "My darling". It's a term of endearment taken from the original phrases "A chuisle mo chroĆ­", or "Pulse of my heart". When speaking directly to the person, use "A chuisle". The movie incorrectly spells "Mo chuisle" as "Mo cuishle". Got that from IMDB trivia for million dollar baby. Why is the movie named that way? There should have been integrated photo uploading capabilities, that way the photos would show up in the blog itself. The pics go to a blogspot server. That is so cool. Started to install picass2 and hello is hung up now. What the hell... will upload a few stills. Of both the movies, meet the fockers and million dollar baby. Had a good nights sleep and sletp it all out. Will study for IT properly today. That's all I care about right now...

No comments: