Thursday, March 31, 2005

Nimesh's drawings

finally photographed the drawings of this genius who got an A in both elementary as well as Intermediate. Such people are very very rare... this guy really has talent. Actually I should have blogged all of this yesterday. Dumb blogspot, dumb sify. The mor you use computers, the more you are aware of its random weaknesses, and the more frustrated you get, because they aren't logical errors, and you have no idea how to tackle them. the people who build the software dont do their jobs properly...
all computer software is so damn flimsy. I want programs to be concrete, without bugs. Damn. Anyway, the pics:
this is the first bike that he drew in front of me. He did it in like two minutes


Then he drew this. Probably in less time.


and I, managed to draw only this:

and that guy gave me a seven. I am so proud of myself ;)

this he drew today:


he always carries those sketch pens around. Actual sketch pens, with those wierd flattened nibs, not those pinty things that children play around with.

I asked him to draw tanks. He had never tried them before. this is the best he could do yesterday:


Thats about the best I can do anyday. But today, this is what he came up with:



and



BUT he hs this irritating habit of naming all his creations. Ah well. We just disagree on that point...
Karnavat did not split up today. Thank god. Actually, not just in an offhand remark, seriously, THANK YOU GOD.

No comments: