Sunday, March 13, 2005

Nope

didn't study much. Actually next to nothing at all. But what the hell fourteen hours and it will all be over... and I will be sleeping for eight of those hours. Will have to learn interpolation tommorrow, or will hardly get 20 marks. what the hell... will try everything though. Am listening to simon and garfunknel. What, is this the concert version? Yeah... there's clapping and stuff. will have to tell that. Oh yeah, have to write the cd. Will do it tommorrow... sorry to sumedh. Nope, will do it day after tommorrow. Will probably listen to simon and garfunkel all night long. Will probably go to meet the fockers tommorrow, even though I wanna go to consantine... we'll see.
One way or the other... it will all be over tommorrow. I have a motherlode of nerves though. This is THE most important exam in my life, and I have gone knowing next to nothing, having two days to know atleast next to next to nothing, and still I know only next to nothing. Damn.
Will check my mail, and go to sleep.
And, the papers haven't leaked afterall, and everything that came was shit anyway. Someone just put together a few board papers and conned everyone into thinking that the papers have leaked. So I haven't cheated technichally, though I am an asshole for every trying. But I was desperate. Thank god my conscience is somewhat clear now. I don't think I could live with the fact if the papers were real after all.
anyway... it will all be over tommorrow. i have to read back my blog because I don't remember a thing about the exams. ah well...
goodnight.

No comments: