Monday, March 28, 2005

Squirrel cycle pics

I first made a virtual representation of what I wanted to make. It was basically a squirrel powered cycle. Inspired from the fictitios activities of Jara Da Cimrman. A world famous gynecologist who played around with squirrels...
Anyway... instead of making 2d plans in paint like I would have done before bryce, I just drew it up in virtual 3d space...



>

then used it to build the actual thing.
went down inmy building and searched for sticks, and some aunty in some floor was looking at me suspiciously. Used nails and then reinforced it with duct tape. LAter on, I just went ahead and used the duct tape, without the nails. One thing I changed from the 3d plans was to add another barrel for the squirrel to run on....

>

>

Now I have to build one that surely works....

No comments: