Saturday, March 12, 2005

weight of water

that's a nice Hurley movie. Though I haven't watched it in its entiriry ;)
Maths paper went too DAMN GOOD today for me to even believe it. I was so totally right. The exams are alost over, and I don't even remember starting to write it. Hell I don't remember the past 16 years actually....
anyway, so the paper was good, even though I had totally lefrt oput conics.... I am gettting much ore marks then I expected... and so I am happy.... what the hell...
Maths II day after tommorrow. The worst paper possible... I know only derivatives, numericals and little bit of limits and continuity.
That's like the end of it. Will probably go to meet the fockers with my friends on the fourteenth.There is the IT exam remaining, but no one is even reckoning it. Will have only five days free though, because BMM classes at karnavat starts after that...
have to go check my hotmail id...
Feel goo about deleting the dumb myth blog. Will maintain tghe occult diaries though... that's pretty good. From on, I'm gonna spellcheck every post.
can't even find the dumb spellcheck button. No spellcheck on blogspot? how uncool. And where the fuck are the stats?

No comments: