Wednesday, April 06, 2005

about dumb today

Went to karnavat early in the morning. Read the temple of the stars a bit, but got bored. In fact, got so bored that I wrote a poem, an ode to boredom. Will blog it separately. Met Pl in the bus stop. He probably wanted to save five bucks, and he asked me to pay for his bus ticket. I did. Saw tv after coming home. Saw holy man, an the whose line show with the body builder, where Wayne goes “I donno what my wife will say at home” Then saw a bit of a weird movie with Witherspoon in it, where basically the family is assaulted by a bunch of bad boys. Donno whats the name of the movie… Nothing much to blog apart from that…
except the dumb nb nb virus is back, and I just did a system scan and founf 57 infected files. PLayed a bit of serious Sam. Pretty good game.
and except that in my classes the communication between two classrooms happened between the windows, and i magaed to get the number of a friend who is goin to give me max payne in exchange for serious sam. Nice way to communicate...!

No comments: