Tuesday, April 12, 2005

about dumb today

woke up a bit late and was in a bit of a grumpy mood. So decided not to goo to classes on an impusle. Good for me. But wasn't too fruitful. The cable was down, and a friend called up to see if it was down in my place too. He couldn't watch the match. i didn't care about it. Then the pc started mysteriously shutting itself down. Dumb thing. with nothing to do and unable to sleep, and after briefly contemplating going to classes late, I decided to read dancers at the end of time by moorcock, and its an amazing book. have already blogged about it. Made gulab jamuns after that, blogged that too. took photos of the chalk carvings. Blogged that also. Tried to rip a yanni cd, the pc shut down, so I copied it instead. Then corrected some fatal flaws in the revelations short story, I actually called heaven hell by m,istake once. Damn. And then blogged that too... hoping my pc wont shut down now, and basically blogging away to glory now. My father got a new wathc, and I got the old one, which suits me pretty well, just have to remove a few links. Its not waterproof, so will have to use it with care. damn. My mother offered to buy me a new wathc, but I can buy something else with that money, so I declined...
Need to see the stats desperately...
ah well.
and today was my eighteenth birthday. I am one of those bloody fucking adults now.

No comments: