Friday, April 01, 2005

About a very boring today

boring in the sense, as usual nothing worth blogging happened. All of yesterday already seems to have happened years ago.. Damn. HEllo failed to initialize only. Dumb thng. Karnavat was good today, usual fun, and usual tests, there were some very tough ones though. Damn. Had to resort to intuition half the time, and you have to think in very wierd ways to get the answer in Tests of reasoning. Only TOR and English tommorrow, no maths, so this is gonna be fun. Even though I am somewhat ahead of mst of the class, I am not getting the marks I expected in the tests. Damn.
again, have to use geocities to blog my photo. Damn. Or mebbe I will start using yahoo briefcase. I donno. Either is too much trouble. Bloogy blogspot photoserver shopuld have had an ftp facility. Damn. Anywat, blogspot is not misbehaving, and here is my kudali...


Came home and worked on my animation. Having troubles with the sound. Made most of the ending, have to render one scene tonight and am done for the rendering part. Of the last scene that is. Losing interest, but I simply must finish this. That Is why I controlled the impulse of giving up midway and play AOE instead. That is what I normally do.

LAter in the evening, A came over, and had the rotten ladoos and was wearing a free tee from something called netaroo. Dumb thing. He went of in five minutes after getting bored of SOUTHPARK. Dumb guy!
ah well... there are all kinds of people in the world.
But never thought there would be one who didn't like Southpark.

No comments: