Tuesday, April 05, 2005

dumb thing

counterstrike is giving me more and more problems. Downloading the patches does not seem to work. Damn dumb thing - might as well screw it and play some other fps. YEah, am going to try that - or start playing half life. I managed to play Deus Ex without cheats - the first game I crossed. No progress on the animation, because I was too bored to start on the new scenes. And I have to rework a lot of sound, because I have saved them in a low quality, and no the damn thing has developed random noise. No progress on the cd mask either. donno whether to carefully cut and melt togeter, or to smash and randomly melt together. Will try both - the burner spoils a LOT of CDs. Got a progress report today from my classes. Am doing pretty good, and much better in comparison with the others... good for me...
MEt ankur today... of all people. Didn't chat much though. old damn school friend. Came home, and tried to get counter strike started mostly, and watched TV. whose line had hasslehoff in the morning, but no guest in the evening. Was drowsy most of the time.
Still have to blog the remnants of the geodisian sphere - was downloading cs maps yesterday - all to no avail. Will go to vt, and buy a few game cds as soon as time and money permits.
Or existing game se guzara kar dunga.
Ah well. Even the dumb software from valve called steam wasn't of much help. Donno where I will get the counterstrike patches from. Fileplanet so totally sucks.
And all the other sites direcrt me to file planet. Whats the bloody fucking use?
Hung out with friends in the evening, and mostly talked about danh brown after a fef bad slut jokes, and one really kiddish one about a cobra and a no bra.
still remember long ago, caught with friends for writing 131217 on a piece of paper. K and T. dumb ppl. And T got the worst of it...
LOL.
Watched dead poets society today. AMAZING movie. I liked the poem a tthe start of the book. Robbin Williams plays really nice roles - and pulls them off well.

I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately.
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life ...
to put to rout all that was not life;
and not, when I came to die,
discover that I had not lived.

and i also liked the line, something like, Life is a powerful play, and you are allowed to contribute one verse, what would it be?

found it on the net

Google responds to the needs of all your obscure searches.
But turns up with obscure results for the normal ones.
Dumb thing
Anyway....

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life? Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse." That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Will blog the geodisian sphere ka picture, and start downloading star wars movies today.... always wanted to do that.
And update the occult blog. Will do it from my books that I have obtained...

No comments: