Saturday, April 09, 2005

forgot to blog something

gave in to a bit of artistic impulses today, inspired from an amazing picture of ireland I saw in the morning at webshots. Heck inspired, I tried to recreate that damn thing because I couldn't download it, the page is here.

Oh, the horse has its back facing eh? I used bryce and the horse from poser ad did this in around fifteen mins
took a while longer to render though
I went off to sleep

this is what came out,
although this is a re-render in a smaller scale, with the horse silver instead of white



this is the same thing touched up with photoshop, to show the thing radiating


and this is a detail, though I have no idea how the leaves showed up if I zoomed into the horse. bryce is wierd... ah well. Its the touched up version, by the way

No comments: