Sunday, April 03, 2005

friends

Raechel's sisters are Christina Applegate (Amy Green) and Reese Witherspoon (Jill Green). Didn't recognize applegate though... recognizes Witherspoon. Damn.

There was this episode after this one, I think the tenth episode in Season nine, which I was watching. there was this part where Raechel wants Mike to stop Ross from picking up the phone because she gives her number to some guy on an impulse, and does not want to deal with anything complicated. So She says something like, "If you do this, Phoebe will do something dirty for you." And mike replies "really, how much dirtier can it get?" and my parents came home then...! damn.
OTherwise I could've watched the whole show.
and my parents weren't emberassed. I was. For some reason. I am so damn dumb.
Today's episode

link is here

Phoebe [seeing Rachel's dress (and breasts)]: Oh, "girls night out," indeed!
Joey [on phone with Chandler]: I don't know how to tell you this, but I think Monica's cheating on ya. I told you you shouldn't have married someone so much hotter than you! Alright, if you can't come home and deal with this, then I'm gonna!
Chandler: No!
Joey: I just heard him!
Chandler [softly]: Can you hear him now?
Joey: No. Alright, I'm going in.
Chandler: No, wait!
Joey: I heard him again!

Mike: Do you like the beer?
Ross: I do. I do. Although it's actually a lager.
Mike: Oh. What's the difference between beer and lager?
Ross: I don't know. We could look it up?
Mike: Things are about to get wild.

Joey: You could go to the game with me. Even though I know you said you couldn't. But then you lied to me, and tricked me, and gave me a bump on the head.
Chandler: I'm sorry, that's the one thing I can't do, I promised I'd be with Monica.
Joey: Okay.
Monica: You can go.
Chandler: What?
Monica: You should go to the game, it's okay, I want you to.
Chandler: Really? You gonna be okay?
Monica: Yeah, I'll be fine. Yeah, maybe, I'll stay here and practice the art of seduction.
Chandler: You're gonna put sweats on and clean, aren't you?
Monica: It's gonna be so hot!

Joey: Here's your ticket.
Chandler: Thanks. Hey, listen, I'm never gonna lie to you again. And I want you to know that nobody thinks you're stupid.
[Chandler looks at ticket and turns around]
Joey: Thanks, man. Hey, where you going?
Chandler: Game is tomorrow night, man.

No comments: