Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just stuff.

PRetty good day. Ambedkar Jayanti, convinient excuse for getting up late and going lat to classes. huge virus attack yesterday night. Was blogging in the morning about it, after reading the papers, but the electricity went out. So I am blogging that now. was downloading a few short films, but the electricity went out yesterday night, and I was cooked. i tried searching for the keys to the balcony in the dark, to let some air in as there was absolutely no ventilation. To think that my body's heat was the only thing heating up the room! Anyway, I had to press myself agains the grill after opening the french windows through it, and get as much air as I could, but that was of no help, so i ran around a bit and gave a relieved sigh when the current came back. But, I woke up late because of that... and was late for classes. People scored better than me in almost all the tests, so i guess I wont be first again. anyway, came home, read dancers at the end of time mostly, worked a bit on the worlds most boring photoblog, and found only one bloody floppy to do it. Then advanced the tuatue-fountain thing with an alien background, cool lighting, a clever water thingy, and semitransperent gold. Looks amazing now, took more than two and a half hours to render, an hour of which, I think was spent in anti-aliasing.



But the file is huge as it is unprocessed. I think over a 100 kb.

then modified it in photoshop, by using a very controlled diffrence clouds thing, which happened by mistake from something that was leftover from a previous drawing. Then used the lighting fx, tweaked it a bit, and got this. This is just too cool...



Learnt to used 3dstudio maz today. Missed whose line though, was sleeping. Have two sessions of classes tommorrow. Damn.
Saw a bit of the secnd installment of full house's disneyland episode, where michelle is the queen for a day. I think theres a mistake, in the first half, where stomos kisses laughlin, and a few seconds later, she clears her mouth. Haha.

Thats it for now. I will go and blog the worlds most boring photoblog. the files are prcessed, so I wont have to resize them using html. And there was a huge virus attack yesterday. that damn nb nb//-- thing. Hope it doesen't happen today. but the mysterious auto-shutdown thing has managed to take care of itself. Somehow. Ah well. Moorcockisms later. Mebbe.

No comments: