Wednesday, April 13, 2005

my first day as an adult

was more or less unmindful of this until my mother pointed it out to me. My father got the news of my birth today, and therefore thinks my birthday is on the thirteenth. That is why all the relatives on his side think My birthday is today. damn. Anyway, got up early morning and began to read dancers at the end of time. Then watered the plants, got ready, headed over to karnavat, and kinda got bored. But people have promised to get loads of cds for me tommorrow - which is a pretty good thing. Talked a lot about nfs underground 2. And downloaded and watched the ganesha short film from nid. Amazing fil. Also saw a couple of other, one with the plane and the old lady giving the finger...
anyway, i got a very low 76% in my tests overall, which is still the highest in the classes, the next best coming a close second at 69%. So I kicked everyone's ass, and a few people were jealous, which was more or less a satisfying feeling. Then went to a friends house in Chunabutti, and he came with a car to pick me up because he didn't want me to walk in the sun. Gave back his Yanni cd, then headed over to british council. dumb thing. On the way read Arundathi Roy's god of small things, which is something I totally have to buy. She actually managed to use the words, "old dog's balls" in a classy way, and in a way where testicles would have been coarse. She's a genius. Unfortunately, I had to return that book in favor ophotorealistic 3d worlds in bryce, and a 3ds book. Purchased a 3ds cd from this guy, who has loaned me a hundred bucks which I have to return in a week. damn....
anyway, getting fifty from my mother. Which is good. the cd worked, but it is basically the wierd interface I didn't fully understand from that free 3d software.
anyway, came home, watched simpsons, watched friends and indulged in a little creativity, and made a fountain thanks to creating photorealistic bryce worlds. seperate blog for that. And I am also starting the most boring photo blog ever. Which is good.

No comments: