Tuesday, April 26, 2005

no mail

No new mail in my spam-free e-mail adress. Damn. Just got up and am ahving my breakfast. My father is asking me to get ready, I have to leave for classes soon, as they start at eight. am in no mood to go and learn body language... because I am so bloody exhausted. Lwet's see if he fiures that out using my body language. Had a very uneasy sleep, and need more of it. Want to read some of my exam time blogs, as I was worried about the results in the train ride yesterday. the matrix movie is almost done, one scene is left, which I will somehow have to shoot today by calling Sid and using someplace near the station. Cablenet has begun to seem slow too, now. Anyway, making two versions of the movie, one for TMV, and another for two paisa worth films. Will have breakfast and download weshots wallpapers now. HAven't done that for one and a half days. Will blog in the evening...

No comments: