Sunday, April 24, 2005

rubber band box

i started with half an hour to go before my net runs out, and now there is three minutes to go. I donno If I can type everything that happened before the net runs out. the page for the uploads of the images is loading in geocities right now. Damn two minutes to go. Ok, so I took photos, edited and turned them in photoshop, imported them in bryce, and made the virtual representation of the rubber band box completed two minutes ago. the bryce thing had to be done with fifteen minutes to go. Damn. One minute to go now, and I dont know if I can paste the links and save this blog.


This is the actual picture of the box

this is the 3d model of the box



and this is the picture of the box beside my comp. More later

time has actually run out. i just hope I dont get disconnected before I post this.

No comments: