Tuesday, April 26, 2005

sleepy. Missed a day. And damn.

11:57 25/4/2005

guess I have to notepad blog for a few days. Downloading and installing sify again, but the same bloody fucking error BB101 is coming. Will call them if I cant blog tommorrow morning. Anyway, huge day today, went to mtnl, oh... SIFY logged in. that's so cool. Will blog in blogspot now...
damn. Missed blogging for one day by one minute because of this dumb sify. YEah... huge day, went to mtnl, paid the bill, she did not chide me over anything, thankfully, which is a new record. After that, went to some wierd place near court naka to book my uncle's ticket to Bijapur, and unfortunatle the bus started from sion. We came home, and played cards, I showed a few tricks, and then I went got carrom men, some powder, and two strikers and the carrom board was brought out, and it worked just fine. It was pretty smooth. Finished most of the matrix animation, but I am wondering if it will be restricted to the 5mb size limit in mpeg format. damn. Anyway, after that went with my uncle all the way to sion to drop him oiff. travelled by second class... haven't done that in a long time. came back, the guy at sion did not have JLT. Waited for almost half an hour befoe koknipada showed up, and the journey home was very pleasant. My hair was getting stuck between the metal and the screw... and there was a slight drizzle around makhmali talao, the water creating small ripples was very poetic. Damn. Was sleepy then, am very sleepy now. came home, worked a bit more on the matrix vid, though it was almost done... its a vid, did I call it an animation before? anyway, I am so tired I simple have to collapse and go to sleep. tommorrow then... oh yeah! I haven't missed a day afterall, I blogged in the morning! cool. anyway, gotta sleep now. Classes at eight tommorrow. Will recharge the cam. MEbbe download tommorrow. Sweet dreams to me...

No comments: