Monday, May 23, 2005

abt tdy agn

Got up early morning, and went with my father to dombivili. Got my LOTR cds from bala, and my watch got filched on the way back. I reached there in the 9:45 local to kalyan, and caught the 9:45 local back to CST, and my fast track watch got filched. I wrote a complaint at thane police station, and he asked me stupid questions like "why didn't you catch the thief." I wanted to reply with a "That's your job" but wrote the complaint down and came home. Fortunately I wasn't scolded for this, but I got an hour long talk on how to be careful, which is OK...
Then headed over to Ashwin's house and messed around with his comp and played a bit with a laser pointer, came home, made myself some popcorn, are vanilla ice ceam after that, and a whole bowl of mangoes after THAT, all the while reading HP5. Then I went to sleep, got up and worked on a witch king lightsaber animation, which I finally completed, and now I am here.
K3g is going on right now.
No new mail.
Will blog pics of the witch king animation and mebbe stills of all LOTR chars with lightsabres later tonight.
MEbbe that's all I will do. Donno.
I need to do something FUNNY. If only an idea strikes me...

No comments: