Wednesday, May 11, 2005

star wars rules

what... very few days to go. damn, I donno how many days to go for ep III, and I call myself a fan? I know its on the twentieth, I do not know today's date. Damn. Anyway, worked on a star wars animation all day long, after seeing the star wars kid thingy. So damn cool man... I am trying to do the clone wars thingy where I fight myself...
But I had to do everything in every single fucking bloody frame. Making the lightsaber was the tough part. I got a handle alright, made it long ago...



Made it using acardboard tube wrapped with aluminium foil (infact, used the remnants of the aluminium foil along with the cardboard tube) and stuck a few rubber pieces from packaging onto it, and pushed in a few screws and rivets. Viola... But this one would not do for today, as I could not create a blade, neither with a sheet of paper not with many sheets of paper. I could not even use a metal rod as it was too dangerous...
So I wrapped a metal rod in a piece of cloth, used another piece of cloth for the base... and i made a very usable lightsaber. Instuctions for making this has a seperate blog of its own.
I also worked up a sequence where a plane lands on top of my building. took a lot of effort to make it. Did have a bit of a headache throughout...
did this too...


[the picture here was not linked because of a fucking PC that picked a very convinient time to hang]

using the force to grab my opponents gun, which happens to be me...

i think my comp hanged. Better blog this as it is...

No comments: