Thursday, July 21, 2005

About today

Went to college in the morning. There was only one lecture - one about computers. We learnt mail merge today. Something apparently very complex... After that people hung out at the canteen, but I came off. Fresher's party was yesterday, and people were all talking about that. Damn I missed it. I also missed out on a chance to be an editor for zest, thats the BMM mag. I went to glaxo though, and caught up with a few friends. seems like I caught up with a lot of old friends. Around five of them showed up in front of the club... and tuhin, Aashray and I went for a walk. A really long walk where we came up with new definitions of the word bastard, which i will blog later. Since we were not financially endowed enough to buy booze, we decided that we would pretend to be drunk.

Right now, I will post a pic of a place I had nightmares of. I once dreamt that this place was a prisinor of war camp where we were all camped together and regularly burnt.
I died in this place in my dreams.


Then we fooled around a lot.

Here are both of them, trying to move a lot so that they appeared blurred in night mode after I explained how it works...


Here is Aashray peeing in the mailbox.


Further on, here is a guy actually peeing... but unfortunately, not in a mailbox. Tuhin clicked the pic, and he says the guy looks like a stick peeing. We missed the photo of the year, when we could have captured a cop peeing, in uniform, on the road, throught the door of his parked jeep.
Unfortunately, our guts and his bladder did not permit that.
But atleast we got this:

Invasion of privacy anyone? Well this guy is invading my... dysfunctional sense of hygiene. We made Aashrya pee in a mailbox - closed enviornment right... like the cupboard toilet in life as a house. saw that movie today, by the way. Pretty artsy actually. but then most art movies are box office failures with subtitles and awards from foreign countries which pretend to understand them.
Anyway, back to the walk:

Here are the three of us standing over wet underwear on the road.


and here is me showing the finger... or rather the fingers to aashray while he defends himself with an umbrella.


After this, we realised that we weren't, actually drunk, and it was late, so we went home.
We are going out again tommorrow... don't know what will happen then.

Ah well.. better things to persue. Now I have to go eat.

And yeah, Aashray just pretended to pee in the mailbox. Or atleast, I sincerely hope that he did. i don't remember, we were pretending to be drunk...

No comments: