Saturday, July 30, 2005

Another day

It just rained cats and dogs... not cows and buffalos as usual. Anyway, the thing is, i got up early and all, and set out for college, but came back from the station because of the insane crowd. the trains have not yet normalized... and are still pretty irregular. Some of the tracks between thane and Kalyan are properly screwed. Only fast trains are running here, and they do not stop at all the funny little stations in between. Even towards CST, the trains are stopping only at select stations, probably because the trains are plying on the fast lines between the affected stations.

So did not go to college today, a HUGE revelation about harry potter hit me as I began to read parts of Book 6 again. Won't blog about it as yet. Slept pretty much the whole day, the comp screwed up and I lost a bunch of pics I had taken. My entire profile got currupted. XP is THE dumbest OS ever. Listened to a few songs I had downloaded over limewire. BAsically, I have nothing witty to blog about today, so I will stop here.

No comments: