Monday, July 11, 2005

Big day

\/\/ent to college, and realised that BMM is much tougher than it seems. We recieved intimation of two projects, already had a marked assignment, and there is another assignment we have to submit in a month.
Nose is pretty much in the grindstone. I guess I'll have to use this expression a lot.
There was supposed to be a guest lecture that was cancelled, sop I could go to Phoenix mills with the rest of my friends.
Ate at Mcdonalds, and a few other places, and then went to worli sea face. Sat there for three hours. Notice the waves coming in...



After that headed to the depot near siddivinayak temple



that is the one where Sanjay Dutt went to pray after he got his bail, and this is mentioned in black friday. I haven't gone into the temple even once...
came home, fortunately managed to get my hands on a cd full of nokia s60 software, so I am going to try that out...

No comments: