Monday, July 25, 2005

coconut plant

This is the birth of a coconut tree. considered to be very lucky. I am going to bury it osme place, so that the tree comes up. It is not everyday that you can plant a coconut tree...



So basically there was this boring day of college, where the profs blabbered something about economics and socio, while the students blabbered about their lives in FMC.


Someone won th president's award for a move they had made in ninth standard.

Someone saw three ghosts. I have seen only one, a friend I already blogged about.

Someone won a race and died. Poor kid. oh that was a story by the call centre girl.

Someone made it bloody fucking rain.

All this does not bother me, what bothers me is that someone got full marks in biology because he saw two people having sex. When they were having sex, were all the body parts labelled or something?
This was teddy bear i drew on the bench while listening to everything.



Anyway, as usual, the customary dead rat outside college. I just took a pic:



Worked on the sex and media FMC project today. Came out pretty well actually, so woohoo...

No comments: