Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A friend, a teddy bear, and a coconut

Ok, this is the image blog that I couldn’t blog yesterday because of a lack of a cable connection.

This is a rare picture of a friend without his cap. Nearly impossible to get.

He has this nice scheming evil expression. Actually, he was looking back surprised as I called out his name to take the pic.


This is a picture of a teddy bear that I drew on the bench.

You might notice that the teddy bear has a dick. Funny how tiny little things make girls looking on go from "oh sooo cuuuute" to "eeeeeeeeewwwwww"


This is a picture I don’t know of what, but I remember that there was one more and I will write about it after I find the pic and put it up.

Oh yeah, this is one about that stupid sa coconut which began to sprout. cool eh?

No comments: