Saturday, July 23, 2005

Im so sick


not in the sense that college people use it when other college people crack bad jokes. Sick as in the old fashioned my body is paining like hell has taken it over sick. Also, my body is burning like hell has taken it over sick. I don't know how I am surviving, let alone blogging sick. My ead feels like it is enduring a cheap rock concert sick. My stomach feels like... I am pretty sick.
figure out what the photo is about. I wanted to capture a metaphorical representation of essence of the complex social organisation in amongst street dogs who are horny and stuck in the rain, but instead I got this.
Sort of like that lady who wanted to show her inner torture by covering herself with meat, and instead managed to torture the innards of others. Her exact phrase was "My work is a metaphor for the relationship that people have with themselves every day when they look in the mirror."
She must be one ugly woman to let THAT happen to her. It's probably a new form of therapy or beauty treatment.

Atleast beats the father of twelve who admits he's gay...

Anyway, I am sick not because I found out about these two news stories, but because, well, I thouht my umbrella was stolen by another class, and I came home soaking wet in the monsoon rains, under the impression that nothing would happen to me.

This did. I just cannot blog anymore... and bloody four blogs to maintain.

No comments: