Sunday, July 31, 2005

Mosh mania

Today is going to be my introduction to the rock circuit. The biggest bands in india are gonna perform in goregaon today,and I have got passes. All my friends are saving up for iRock, but I wanna go to this one too, just to see the scene before iRock. I know about Pin Drop Violence, and Sepentra, but haven't heard of the other bands. Bhayanak Maut apparently broke up, I remember seeing their album. have heard only a few songs here and there, and have gone to ONE half a gig in SIES college... where they screamt and shouted, and a friend headbanged so much that he started bleeding - but that may be partly because he hit the bamboo seperating the girls from the boys.
Today, its gonna be a total mosh. I am imagining a zion like setting. Will blog how it goes.

1 comment:

Ar said...

wat abt parikrama and ...shit cant recollect names, on the tip of my tongue...oh well...

have fun man...and rock the exp. on the blog!!