Thursday, July 28, 2005

Most endearing villains in hindi cinema

Gabbar Singh




Outfit: Light khaki shirt with trousers
Famous line: Kitney aadmi the?
Sidekick: Kaalia
Weapon of choice: pistol






Mogambo




Outfit: Military uniform
Famous line: Mogambo kush hua
Sidekick: no one
Weapon of choice: Missile





Ajeet

Lion, Loin king

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE

Ajeet
Outfit: White suite, white hat
Famous line: Ise liquid oxygen mein dalna, liquid ise jeene nahi dega, oxygen ise marne nahi dega
Sideckicks: Robert (Raabert), Mona darling
Weapon of choice: blackmail


No one else even comes close, so the list is limited to three…

1 comment:

Hillary Templeton said...

Hey Anorion, am I glad I found you. I'm really keen on evp ghost voice and found your blog. this post certainly got my interest. What do you think of evp ghost voice ? Not everyone is as convinced as I am that they are the way forward. Anyway, thanks for your post! Sophie