Wednesday, July 20, 2005

ngalad

Yeah Im into LOTR...

Went to college on time today - but I don't know how. I left home exactly one hour before college, and when this used to happen one year ago, I just could not have made it in time. Last year, one and a half hours before college, and I used to worry. now it is almost the norm. Chyrag - the guy who writes at JAM, wanted me in his cartoon strip for some reason.
The fresher's party was there today - but I didn't go for some reason. Am kicking myself for doing that - because the party is not what I expected it to be. It is still bloody going on. Wonder how many people will make it in time tommorrow...
Came home and slept. damn my blogs are getting boring of late... donno why. Vacations are over and therrefore am getting into a routine...

routine maketh boring blogs.

Oh yeah - I have a nice thought to blog - "political correctness is a politically correct way to say something incorrect"

will probably write an article on that. \m/.

Oh yeah - my umbrella got stolen. fuck. Some guys from sybCom did it. Assfucks. The same class stole two mobiles from the class. I did the mistake of leaving my bag in the classroom - although the bag was left unopened - though I haven't checked if they have stolen the two decks of cards inside. damn.



This is a pic of a truck stuck in deep waters. I was taking a walk with chyrag - he's this really nice guy who cracks really sad jokes - sometimes. But he writes a pretty cool strip for JAM... Anyway, it rained a lot, and as I said, my umbrella was stolen. So I got wet. Hell, I wuld have gotten wet anyway... mumbai monsoons.
Listening to songs from dil Chahta hai now...
jab saas hai... awaaz hai, phir kisliye hitchkina?

No comments: