Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The rains

At first the farmers began to commit suicide, because it didn’t rain enough. Now the rains are probably killing the plants, the livestock, and the farmers themselves. Stupid water keeps falling, and has fallen so much that my parents are stuck at their respective work places right now, and I have to hold fort at my home. Resisting the urge to call friends over… but they probably cannot make it because of the fucking rains.
Went to college on time today – have somehow developed the knack of doing it even though I leave the house just an hour before college. The phone chain is not functioning right now, and I don’t think word will spread around that the college is not there. Dumb thing. Anyway, the point being, I reached college on time, and apparently surprise tests in economics are around the corner. That was one class where I never paid any attention and now I am properly screwed. Stupid madam was marking us all along – she has this technique of… I donno, she just has a unique technique.
Anyway, there is this Ferrari fan who ALWAYS where his Ferrari cap, and this is one rare occasion when he isn’t. A crow pshat on his precious cap – and now he hopes that the luck would change for Ferrari. Everyone were talking f1, and I don’t watch, so I just said some random nonsense, like “Schumacher pushes his car too far” just because it rhymed somewhat. People knew I was doing this for the heck of it – but turns out that I was right. I must be clairvoyant about f1. woohoo!
Came home… and then it began to rain, the trains stopped and everyone were properly screwed. Will probably blog images from ndtv’s new channel…
All pics later because I am online through mtnl because sify is down because of the rains.

No comments: