Friday, July 29, 2005

The unknowable room



The rare bottom view of a toilet seat.

We were wondering along the twenty fifth floor of a building, and what do we see in a room hiding away in a little corner? Loads of Potties! Our bowels started convulating in pleasure, but we had to control it...
Here I am, sitting on a whole bunch of toilet seats. Pretty cool eh? All the hay is just the packaging. And all of this on the twenty fifth floor of a building! Pretty cosy place actually. In weirdland, I would be king and this would be my throne.

I title myself "the LORD of the POTTIES"
Yeahahah!!!
You know like Albus Dumbledore going into the Room of requirement, by mistake, when he was roamingthe castle with a full bladder, and finding it full of chamberpots. Apparently the headmaster is not provided with a toilet attached to his room.
Oh yeah, forgot, the headmaster, is no more. Alas! I will remember Dumbledore everytime I see a potty...
which would meen I can never visit this room again.

No comments: