Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fair and handsome

Rediculous people are launching fair and lovely for males. Whatever happened to the romantic tall dark handsome image of men? i know they are riding the metrosexual wave and all... but this at a time when the ethics of having fair and lovely in the first place at all is in question...

Anyway, friends were really excited because they saw the new local with its amazing seating, the plastic handles, and digital readouts, and unfortunately, a yellow coloring. Will blog a photo as soon as I spot one mysel. Cannot wait!

I got the best compliment I;ve ever recieved in my life - "You cannot be bitched about" cool eh?

Saw stepmom and dad. The movies I mean. family matters learnt that. blogging like this because I am online through MTNL, and am mid-way through collecting info for a media and sex project due day after tommorrow...

And one more thing.

Time is precious. If you do not pass your time now, you will never be able to pass it.

1 comment:

Ar said...

"Time is precious. If you do not pass your time now, you will never be able to pass it." thats super funny! hehehe...