Monday, August 22, 2005

Have you done it?

So my friend gets a call early in the morning from another friend.
“have you done it?”
“what?”
“I did it yesterday night, ----- is doing it in Thane right now. I wonder how many people have already done it in class right now”
“You are talking about the printing out of the project right?”
“Yeah, what else?”

This conversation was related in class… and led to some interesting observations.

“I am paying someone to get it done for me”
“I did it a week ago”
“I am going to bunk eco and do it”
“We had to do it today?”

People in the class were randomly bursting into laughter remembering all of this. However, when later questioned as to exactly what they thought “it” was, opinions widely differed, but mainly involved various bodily fluids, gasses, solids and any combination thereof coming out of every possible orifice imaginable.

Another project submitted today. Presentations for yet another one tommorrow. Yesterday's blog has many faal flaws - have to remember to fix it. But later. and yeah, I will probably put a shoutbox in my sidebar.

2 comments:

Jugular Bean said...

There's a series of teaser ads going around. One has this couple that say "We can't wait to get home from work to do it"
Another has this guy who says "I'll be doing it when I'm sixty"

and suchlike!

Arunima said...

I just did it. I mean read it.