Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sprite can car

With no electricity (thankfully it has come back now - the entire transformer was replaces just for our building) I had little else to do but while time away by staring at the TV and pretending that the reflection was a programme. I came up with a theory that solved the educational and economical problem of our country, it involved supplying bandicoots to all the professors, but the exact details of the plan have temporarily escaped my memory. What a loss for the nation! Anyway, after losingout on an inspiration worthy of a Noble, I took two cans and an old toy I got free with something like Horlicks or Maltova, I don't remember and made a toy car. The wheels are of the toy, but the top part is all mine. The design is inspired from those old sports cars.





Cut myself terribly though, my index finger looks like it has been shaved with clumsy hands, a cheap razor and an earthquake.

1 comment:

Ar said...

creative use of a useless soda can...looks quite like one of those toy combat jeeps!