Thursday, August 25, 2005

Understanding the concept of socks

Ok, so I haven't blogged for almost forty eight hours. Actually, it's four minutes, but it was forty eight hours before that. Listening to Dhaani right now... anyway, so I will more than compensate for the 48 hour lag by blogging like hell today. I didn't blog yesterday because I had changed my tcp/ip settings so that I could use DC++. Amazing file sharing capacity. the LAN was down, so it was a bad day. I downloading five videos in four minutes. the speed was close to two megs per sec. And my friends tell me I've come at a wrong time, just when the cyber crime branch has opened in thane... so the speed is very low! I am new to LAN though, my better than using limewire or bearshare p2p progs.

Since I was new to LAN, I ended up asking a lot of people about stuff that goes with LAN. That's how I ended up asking someone to explain the concept of socks to me. Someone was chatting about activating socks5 settings, and I had no clue what the hell they were talking about...

That's how I ended up asking someone to explain the concept of socks to me...

Someone wanted me to log onto trivia and there's another local hub and I forgot the name. Damn. Anyway, will remember that, and meanwhile, here is something for the new cyber crime cell to work on. I have hacked into both google and yahoo, and changed them:

Google hacked

and

Yahoo! hacked

5 comments:

Goan Pao said...

socks you wear them before your shoes...i need just 2 socks..i wonder why socks 5....

the cyber crime cell has responded with this
http://www.logogle.com/ggl.php?lo=adit-banned@google
http://www.logogle.com/ggl.php?hl=ja&lo=goan-pao-roogles

Jugular Bean said...

Yeah DC++ rocks my socks! I've downloaded some awesome, rare, vids from there!

Anonymous said...

Abt DC++, I downloaded the thing, but it wont run:(

Elf

Anorion said...

LAN is compartmentalised here, so everything has slowed down to just 1.5 mbps. Got the video of summer of 69. Had no idea that such a video even existed. Not a very impressive, but still a pretty cool video. You get REALLY rare stuff through DC++

Anorion said...

And yeah, elf, you need to change the tcp/ip settings for DC++ to run. Ask some friends who use it.