Saturday, September 03, 2005

10 things on TV

So I was asked this question, "what if somebody said there were only 10 things you
could watch on tv for the rest of your life....what would you choose?"

1) Southpark
2) Friends
3) Simpsons
4) Whose line is it anyway
5) Nat geo specials

Actually, my list ends here, and I wouldn't want anything more, but still:

6) Junkyard Wars
7) Movies on cable
8) Late Night discovery
9) The bike show on travel and living
10) Adventure one

One program I wish was available here: Southpark

I might as well give ten websites I would require (leaving out search engines for obvious reasons)

1) wikipedia
2) blogspot
3) UD
4) something
5) Jokes
6) Gmail
7) Star Wars
8) Muggle net
9) download dot com
10 webshots

One website I wish was still alive: harrypotterfans.com. My fandom for HP died along with this site.

What the hell, ten programs while I am at it

1) Adobe Photoshop
2) Paint
3) MS Word
4) notepad
5) Ms PowerPoint
6) Internet Explorer
7) Windows Movie Maker
8) Bryce
9) Poser
10) Winamp

And ten games

1) SW Episode 1 racer
2) Q3A
3) Burnout (on PS2)
4) Deus Ex
5) NFS5
6) Dave
7) Prince
8) Skyroads
9) Bounce
10) Snowboard

Anf finally, ten mobile software

1) Notepad
2) FExplorer
3) Ultra Mp3 player
4) Anti Mosquito
5) Stop watch
6) Forward
7) IRremote
8) Bemused
9) opera
10) Compass

No comments: