Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hookah

soWe went to Mocha's today, which is basically a hookah joint. I sat in this group of people who all got out cigs, and i was getting kind of bored. I sat with this group that was not touching the hookah, and talked mostly about dysfunctional love lives. We are in college, what else could i have expected? I headed over to MacDonalds with a couple of friends to grab some fries and coke, with the intention of heading back later. Something happened there that made me really happy, and I was back in Mocha with a hookah. This led to a lot of jokes like

This is the first time I ever had a hookah

How much does a hookah cost here?

et cetera. Amazing light feeling, that sorts of blows this baloon up inside you. SMOKE. I could smoke, and there was no tobacco. We were basically smoking the coal.

But later, I was nauseus. felt like vomitting, and really drowsy. This was hell, and I am still feeling some part of it. Two guys actually went to sleep at that place.

Basically, I wanted a cold drink, and there is this irritating stretch of shops that have no cold drinks at all, so I had to walk a lot. Pepsi did not make me feel better, so we went to this mall and purchased party smart, some pills that cost ten bucks each and come only in packs of five. The point was that it would get rid of any hangover, but it didn;t because I did not have a hangover in the first place.
I took that pill anyway, had more pepsi, chewing gum, and headed out for a ride with a friend, when the scooter broke down.

Then it began to rain.

friend commented that it would be an excellent start for a film, hangover, getting over it, and an accident.

Anyway, met up with friends, got better, chatted a lot about the more dysfunctional love loves of more people, even rode on bumper cars although I was broke, pretended I was on a project to my parents, and got home really late.

now i am blogging there is more to it, but am too fucking sleepy to do it as of now, so i will just sleep it off.
No effect my foot - the sweet fruity flavor is just not leaving my mouth, even after eating chapatis and bhaji.

damn I am too sleepy.

No comments: