Thursday, September 01, 2005

Really pissed right now

I am damn angry right now because people can be so irresponsible. If I blog now, I will use the words fucking, shit and fucking shit a lot. Somehow, I ended up blogging from a dinghy little cyvber, because if I don't, I wouldn;t have blogged and it would have made more pissed off. If I however fucking continue to fucking blog I will fuckin start bitching about all my stupid fucking friends who are totally irresponsible.
Instead, I will blog a mail I recieved, which amazingly enough, has calmed me down a bit. i have amazing friends.
Bastard!!!
Do you ever check your missed calls list? Why dont you ever call back? I am stuck in a stupid place called PIMPri!! Its a slow country life in these places. I get utterly bored. We have a subject called Communication Skills and it teaches pronounciations and it SUCKS BIG TIME!!
Its like they think we are Eminems and are always correcting our grammar and pronounciations. Guess What? Sumedh's Back in Mumbai. He got into UICT matunga.! !Great right? How are your projects? Do you manage to sneak some time for yourself and hangout?
Keep Mailing me Please I get Utterly bored!!

And to those I did not comment, you bloggers rock!!!!
fuck my head is messed up right now.

hehe, i tried to use the mobile on the table as a mouse to click ok!!!

No comments: