Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Best days of my life

Although I almost saw an elephant, almost died after almost getting hit by a vehicle that can almost be called a car (not explaining that any further) and almost got ditched by a guy (that either) right now, I feel like I am living the best days of my life.

Turns out that I was not a violent asshole while I was drunk. I emerged with more friends, and existing friends friendlier than ever when i got drunk. I guess one must just tell all the truth, just reveal who you really are, and I did just that, and as things turn out, EVERONE WAS SAYING I WAS SWEET OR COOL OR LOVABLE. Cool eh?

Have a lot to blog, will blog pictures and stuff, but right now, this is the moment, where I know I am loved, cared about, have no worries about my future because it is looking great, and best of all, have the best bunch of friends and family ever. Although it seems that I cheated my parents when it came to the drinking, I am not feeling really guilty about it.

Damn, I am just a bit now. I have vowed never to drink so much again, because I remember the hangover and the hallucinations, and even asking a girl if she had urinated after I had gone to the toilet!


Damn again...

Anyway, will get down to the blogging bit now

No comments: