Monday, October 24, 2005

Blogging from Bangalore

The last time I was here, I blogged from the cybercafe ten meters away. My uncle and aunt live in a new house now and it is really cool in every sense of the word.
The bus journey was more than anything else slightly more inconvinient than can be justified by the cost. Therefore I am going back by train... if and when I do decide to go back.
i have left everything behind... work, family, and am missing some newfound friends. But am also enjoying being here, nice change and shit like that. Speaking of shit, will describe the bus journey.

In the beggening they had out red fm on the speakers, making it a tiresome thing to listen to because the jockeys were trying to have the chemistry of the Jaggu-Tarana jodi on GMM but were failing, especially because neither was spontaneous. Bad program. Bad songs. Then they showe Ram-Balram, and I promplty went to sleep through most of the movie. Woke up in the middle of Pune, after catching picteresque glimpses of the Mumbai-Pune Highway. Had the food in the bus itself, and after a wenty minute break, the bus started again. They showed Bunty aur Babli, and I had already seen it. Became too irritated by Babli's crying and began to rea animal farm.
Airtel found it fit to show I was at Khandala even on the Pune_kholapur highway. The bus stopped in some weird place in the iddle of nowhere, and I got down to pee. Bad mistake. My bowels were activated, and the pee would not stop coming out, but I realised a bit too late that there was unflushed shit in the toilet I was peeing in, not surprising because there WAS no flush. I felt like vomitting, so I didn't look downwards while peeing, which meant that I couldn't see where I was aiming.
I emerged from the toilet after enriching parts of it I thought I wouldn't be able to reach. I could hear the trinkle falling everywhere but the shit...
I am sorry, and will not name the hotel or the toilet in case you ever visit there. I am disgusted at this too, but it was either my pee getting everywhere or my dinner.

PS I don't like her any more...
I posess the fine art of accismus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first-class blog! i like it. Don't miss visiting this site about football betting uk There's lots of information about football betting uk